Peer Review Process
- A minimum of two reviewers are involved per paper.
- The time taken between starting the review process and receiving the final version from the authors (after including reviewer’s comments) varies between 4 weeks to 12 weeks.
- If the papers are not according to the recommended format, they will be sent back to the authors with a request to resubmit based on the specified guidelines.
- It is a double-blind process.
- The final decision is decided by the two Editors-in-Chief, if both reviewers have accepted the paper.
- Two editors will make sure that authors have addressed all points raised by the reviewer.
- Of the two reviewers, if one is accepted and other one is rejected, then we to go to a third reviewer. In such cases the decision is taken jointly with the members of the editorial board.
- If some difficulties arose, we may consult the International Editorial Advisor Board.
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed